Skip to main content

Welcome to the Irvine User Group!

• 28 June 2024
  • 0 replies

Hi everyone!

We are starting a new user group for the Irvine area and I am excited to grow this group into a large and active community! If you are interested in joining, please reach out to me and we’ll take care of your onboarding. As the group grows, we will also schedule regular meetings (both in-person and online). 

After you join the group, please post a brief introduction about yourself so we can get to know each other! I’ll start with mine:

I’m currently a Senior Scientist at Aureka Biotechnologies, an antibody engineering CRO located in Laguna Hills. We primarily focus on high-throughput screening of antibodies in multiple formats, as well as developing state of the art AI models for antibody drug design. Previously I’ve held positions at Recombia Biosciences and Capsida Biotherapeutics, where I worked on CRISPR-based yeast metabolic engineering and AAV engineering.

In my free time I enjoy going to the gym and occasionally mountain biking. I also have family and friends in the LA area so I’m often visiting and spending time there. 

I hope to meet everybody soon and excited to plan our first event!

Garri

0 replies

Be the first to reply!