First MADBUG Meeting Feedback

• 29 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you to everyone who attended our inaugural meeting last week. It was great to meet everyone! I’d like to start planning the next meeting, so I would appreciate your input to help figure out WHEN and WHERE. I’ve placed a couple of polls at the bottom of this message. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to add them in the comments.

TOPICS for the next meeting: @jnewhouse had a great idea. Each team brings a challenge they are currently wrestling with, and the group discusses them in a roundtable format. I like this idea as it addresses each team’s unique environment and can provide some specific ideas or solutions.

WHEN: I’m thinking we should keep these to a quarterly meeting, unless everyone would prefer more frequent. That puts us in the June or July timeframe. Below are a few suggestions of weeks, without getting specific on dates.

WHERE: It was suggested we stay on URP grounds or possibly move to any of our member’s companies location, if that’s feasible. If you’d be willing to volunteer your site as a hosting location, please let me know in the comments or via PM. Otherwise, there are several locations on the URP campus that would work well. I think we really enjoyed Element Hall, but that’s not the only place we can use. Once we have a date chosen, I will work with volunteers or URP to register a location.

Thank you again to everyone who participated and made our kickoff a success!

Cheers,

George

Choose a week

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Oops. Learning curve: the poll was also supposed to include Week 30 (July 22nd-26th). Please “like” this comment if that week works better for you. Or if you have another suggestion, comment below!