Skip to main content

Greetings to our MADBUG members!

I hope this message finds you well. It has been a while since we began our Madison Area Benchling Users' Group, and I wanted to express my gratitude to everyone who participated in the inaugural event. I think it's time for us to reconvene and discuss new Benchling-related topics that will impact our daily work. For this reason, I am requesting your input on suitable dates and locations for us to meet in September. If you could respond with your preferred date and time, as well as your preferred meeting location, that would be fantastic. It would be even better if you can host the meeting! If not, I will follow up with URP to inquire about hosting at Element One.

For topics, we were considering a round-robin discussion approach to share generalized issues encountered in our Benchling deployments, seeking constructive feedback from other teams. I believe this will promote collaboration. Additionally, we welcome other topic ideas and your feedback on whether you prefer a presentation. For example, the presentation topics might include new tools or API development topics or even other related issues with integrating in-house data management systems. Nevertheless, these are just suggestions, so feel free to include any other topics that interest you.

I hope you are enjoying your summer and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

George

Be the first to reply!