Skip to main content

Welcome to the New York User Group!

• 27 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone! 👋

My name is Ada, and I am a downstream scientist at Apertura Gene Therapy. Our company combines machine learning and receptor mechanism understanding to engineer next-generation AAV therapies. In my role, I split my time and my brain between wet lab operations and data management.

I'm quite passionate about data management as an extension of good science, so I'm super excited to help kick off a Benchling User Group in the NYC area. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing ideas/best practices/learnings/woes.

Please stay tuned for more information on our first meet up. Ideally we could find a place central enough so that we can bring some folks in from Manhattan-adjacent locations as well (e.g. NJ, Westchester, CT), so if anybody has any suggestions, please let me know 😊

In the meantime, please reply below to introduce yourselves!

3 replies

Userlevel 2

@rishia513 @jsloand User groups are coming to New York! Wanted to be sure you were aware and introduced to our area leader, @adawzhang. Join this group to stay up to date on the first event.

Hi, my name is Florenal Joseph. I am the assistant director at the Cytometry and Cell Sorting Laboratory at NYU Langone Health.

Userlevel 2

Great to meet all of you that attended the user group meeting! I’m Jesse Coffey, a Product Manager at Benchling focusing on Benchling’s Developer & Data Platform. Looking forward to seeing y’all at future events.