🌟 Attention San Diego Customers! 🌟

• 4 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3

Mark your calendars for March 27th because we're bringing the Benchling Community Forum to San Diego! Join us for a ½ day of networking and insights with your local Benchling community. Check out the agenda:

🕙 10:00 am: New Features and Product AMA with Shawna, our Head of Product
🕚 11:00 am: Instrument Connectivity and AI Readiness
🕦 11:45 am: Lunch and Networking
🕐 1:00 pm: Sample Lifecycle Workshop (optional)

RSVP here to secure your spot. Can't wait to see you there! Oh, and did we mention there's hot new swag waiting for you?

Stay tuned for more community forums coming to Seattle (April18), Cambridge (UK), South San Francisco, NYC, and Boston. Dates to be announced soon!

See you in San Diego! 🎉

6 replies

Userlevel 3

@gwoo  - Are you close to San Diego? Hope you can join us if you are nearby 😀

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @maryann22 

I’d love to join, but it’s a bit of a hike for me. I’m on the other side of LA which means it could take anywhere from 3 hours to an eternity to get the SD.

Thanks for reaching out tho.

Userlevel 3

@CrystalBross @bobbyk @brajput @delaney.donnelly @cfraire @Scott McPhee @achen @nvenayak @Chirag @siDan @cindy.novak @sethsteenfuentes @gjacobson @kjrosenberg @bobbyk @chrisvanlang 

Just dropping a quick heads-up about an awesome event coming up in San Diego on March 27th – our community forum! Since you're all based in San Diego, I thought you might be interested.

It's a great chance to hang out with fellow Benchling users, swap stories, and even meet Shawna, our Head of Product.

Please register here: https://events.benchling.com/communityforumsandiego

We'd love to see you there! Let me know if you need more info or have any questions.

Maryann

Badge

@CrystalBross @bobbyk @brajput @delaney.donnelly @cfraire @Scott McPhee @achen @nvenayak @Chirag @siDan @cindy.novak @sethsteenfuentes @gjacobson @kjrosenberg @bobbyk @chrisvanlang 

Just dropping a quick heads-up about an awesome event coming up in San Diego on March 27th – our community forum! Since you're all based in San Diego, I thought you might be interested.

It's a great chance to hang out with fellow Benchling users, swap stories, and even meet Shawna, our Head of Product.

We'd love to see you there! Let me know if you need more info or have any questions.

Maryann

Thanks so much for tagging! I will definitely be stopping by. Looking forward to it.

Userlevel 3

@sethsteenfuentes  - Look forward to seeing you! Please make sure to register https://events.benchling.com/communityforumsandiego

Userlevel 3

The community workshop is happening on Wednesday! If you can only make it for a couple of hours, please still come. The sample management workshop will be great to get hands-on, if not you can leave after lunch. You will also get a chance to meet Shawna, who will share our upcoming roadmap + ask her anything.

Register now! https://events.benchling.com/communityforumsandiego