Skip to main content

Benchling New Years Resolutions 🥂

• 2 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Happy New Year Community Members! 🥂🎆

We are BACK to our regularly scheduled programming and ready to kick this year off the right way. My resolution this year is to bring even MORE fun to the Benchling Community. After the amazing sweater contest I am excited to think up new ways to reward our users for all they do to contribute to our Community.  

Do you have a Benchling Resolution? Is it finally time to get those legacy Notebook Entries uploaded into Benchling? To input those Inventory spreadsheets? To fix that out-of-date template? To actually start using Witness & Review?

Share your ideas and if you’re stuck on how to get started, I will happily help pull together resources, next steps or key players to get you jumpstarted on your resolution! 

My new years resolution for Benchling this year is to start learning some SQL so I can create some interesting insight dashboards. 

@Ben_Sanger I love that idea! Our last Bootcamp of 2023 went through some helpful Insights examples -- I’d be happy to go in and provide the code for any of these queries if that would be helpful 🙂