Skip to main content

Win a Limited-Edition Holiday Ugly Sweater 🎁 – Here's How!

• 27 November 2023
  • 48 replies

Contest is now closed--thank you to all who participated! 😁

Thanks to the community on voting for your favorite holiday ugly sweater. Now here are the details on how to actually get one of our exclusive 2023 ugly sweaters! ✨

Winning Design

The rules are simple to qualify, you must:

1) Comment on this post on why you are thankful for the Benchling community

2) Tag at least one person from your company in your post

3) Add a photo to your profile (if you haven’t already)

⭐️IMPORTANT: You must complete all steps to be entered into the raffle by Dec 15th by 8am PST! 

We will be giving away a total of 20 limited-edition Benchling holiday ugly sweaters 🤗 We can’t wait to see all of your pics wearing your ugly sweater! 

Happy Holidays 🎄

This topic has been closed for comments

48 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m thankful for the Benchling community because it allows me to explore new ideas outside of my own circle and to connect with others looking to constantly improve their own configuration.

Thanks to @Leo Pagano for keeping me updated on new features that I may not know about.

Userlevel 3
Badge
  1. I am grateful for the Benchling community for delivering on its intended purpose. I’d been waiting a long time for a forum like this, and I’ve learned a lot from the multi-org dynamic available here. I’m especially grateful for the ideas portal, where we can see the overlap in feature requests across organizations. 

2. @hpri my fellow Data Ambassador, check out this awesome swag opportunity! 

I am grateful for the Benchling community because it allows us to band together from different academic institutions and companies across the globe to get our voices heard about desired improvements to Benchling.

Thanks to @Tammi Vesth for being a great colleague and leading the scoping, planning, and implementation of the Benchling chemical inventory in our company.  Be sure to check out this awesome swag opportunity! 

I am thankful to have a resource we can use to ask questions and work together to make Benchling work for us! 

shoutout to @suyog_y for mentioning this raffle!

Userlevel 1

Thankful for seeing this community grow, and for the valuable insights and perspectives being shared here.

And for @mlee for tagging me and reminding me to post in this thread!

Userlevel 2

(Am I allowed to participate?) 😂

Just kidding but omg I love seeing all these responses!!!!

This platform is exactly what my colleagues needed to get the most out of the platform. I look forward to seeing what it grows into. 

I am grateful for @hpri for being a local ray of sunshine and support in our efforts to roll out the platform to a large and diverse group of people. Cannot imagine doing it without you @hpri.

I do love that sweater! But I am pretty happy with my modified Benchling t-shirt as well ;) 

I am thankful for resources like benchling bootcamp because it is a great resource to share with new benchling users!

Tagging @Robert Bradley  

1) I am thankful to the Benchling community for providing well thought-out best practice guides that allow flexibility in the face of ever-changing lab requirements.

2) Shoutout @anovicki, thanks for joining 😄

I’m thankful for the for active community and how helpful is it to find answers to problem that you are having. @yec885 holiday party??

I am thankful for how easy Benchling makes it for us to organize and share our work within the lab! @thorn22k one of us needs this sweater!

So thankful for all the interactions with your customers both online and in person at benchtalk! 🤝🏼 I really appreciate the time and effort of all the benchling employees supporting our growth! 💪🏼

@toney It’s actually the design, we voted for!

Thankful for all the insights how to effectively use Benchling’s insights. 

@joshua.lerman tagging you for leading Benchling’s adoption at our company.

Userlevel 1

@ibogorad yeah buddy ! happy to have this community and you to discuss the benchling details with 

Thankful for the Benchling community for connecting Benchling users and sharing ideas and experiences! 😊 🌐 Thanks to @FelixSchwab for bringing me to this community! 

1. I am thankful for the Community platform for being able to get in touch with other enthusiastic Benchling users to figure out how to solve problems together. Also being able to voice ideas and get feedback or potential workarounds is amazing!

2. Tagging @Aerdna as she’s been a life saver with splitting up Benchling admin responsibilities 😊

3. Photo added 🙌🏻

I am new to the Benchling community, so I am thankful for learning about this forum. Often times, I have found myself stumped on the best way to approach certain needs, as I rework all of our differentiation team’s templates/registrations. I feel grateful and relieved knowing I have an extra layer of support and access to bright ideas here!!

@Alina.Bell - Tagging you for being my go-to-person for all of my Benchling questions!! Hopefully, I won’t have to bug you too much anymore now that I have this resource. 😊

1) Thankful to join this community to brainstorm new ways of improving my science using Benchling!

2) Thank you @Alexander Nodling for being our Benchling champion 💪

Good luck all - I am an ugly sweater advocate :0)

1. I’m grateful to be able to see ideas from other companies and to get ideas directly in front of PMs!
  2. Tagging my wonderful teammate @kathryn, who is currently on the podium for community points!
  3. 🐶
Badge

I’m grateful for the Benchling Community because it shows off new features nicely (i.e., highlight videos, best practices slides, technical info sharing) and takes user engagement to the next level. We can really benefit from sharing ideas here.

@jessica.li is my partner in crime in administering Benchling and she may be interested in this swag too!

I’m thankful for this Benchling community aka the watering hole for all things Benchling. I find the product idea and scientific accelerators section extremely helpful. Shout out to my colleagues  @ConorJLeahy_Spark and @Pat.Valerio who are on here and share the same level of excitement/curiosity about Benchling.      

Hello everyone!

I’m new to the Benchling community but I’ve already had so many positive experiences with the moderators and have been loving looking through all the comments here! Having a record of all the struggles and cool uses of Benchling’s tools allows me to go further and try new things with the platform.

Shout out to @kweaver96 for showing me the Benchling ropes, I wish you the best in the raffle!

Userlevel 5

We have drawn our winners! 🎁 We LOVED hearing why you are thankful for in the Benchling Community! 💜 

Congratulations @BeataDunne@James , @the_label_guy , @vinniev , @Jax , @mbaumel22 , @tessa.melli , @adawzhang , @mlee , @Julie , @rintze.zelle , @ranjika , @JasonDG , @hpri , @Adam Brown , @Madison , @kyleweise , @yec885 , @joshua.lerman , @Alina.Bell 

Please fill in this form 🖍 so we can send over your sweaters!