December Community Update

• 8 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5

📣❗Happy Friday everyone! Coming at you with a few announcements and updates to keep everyone in the loop! 

• 👯 In-person workshops coming to San Francisco - we’re holding a Benchling afternoon on January 18th  for our users to get together & level up their skills. Come hang out with myself, @maryann22 , and some of our Benchling expert friends! Workshops are posted on our Events page–register now because space is limited! Our three workshop topics are: 
    • Getting started with Benchling 
    • Master Sample Tracking with Benchling
    • Build an App!

• ⏪ In case you missed our AMA with @Kyle and @salil last week, I posted an article with the highlights! Check it out: Recapping our AMA with the Notebook Team

• 🏷 Our swag store is live! Now you can purchase you very own Benchling apparel and accessories for all occasions. Pinned on our Navigation Bar for easy access. 

• 📄 Our Technical Solutions Architecture (TSA) team has been working hard to build out documentation and examples on popular integrations and these are now on the Community! Check out the article Introducing Technical Solutions and keep an eye out in our “Learn” section for more articles coming soon!

• 🗺️ The Roadmap will only be available for another week–watch now to learn what our product teams are working on and will be delivering in the coming months. 

• 🎁 We have another week left to enter our ugly sweater contest! Be sure to enter for a chance to win that elite piece of swag! 

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

I just purchased the pens. I am so excited for more swag!