Skip to main content

Benchling Community!

The weather is heating up and so is Benchling’s Online Community! 😎☀️🥵 We want to design the ultimate piece of Benchling apparel for the lab, the beach, and everything in between. Join our contest to help us choose a design and  for your chance to rock this exclusive piece of swag at all your summer gatherings! 

Design 1
Design 2

Design 3

🏅 Here’s how to participate:

1) Vote for your favorite shirt design

2) Tag at least one person from your company or a friend in the community in your post

3) Tell us what summer fun activity you want to do in your Benchling Hawaiian shirt! 

⭐️IMPORTANT: You must complete all steps to be entered into the raffle by June 14th by 5PM PST!  The design with the most votes is the shirt we will produce.

We will be giving away a total of 25 limited-edition Benchling Summer Fun Hawaiian Shirts 🤗

1. Design 1 (even though I fear having to explain away the syringe and pill capsule)
  2. @vinniev 
  3. Taking my dog to fetch sticks in the local river

1. Design 1
  2. @asonger 
  3. This summer, I can't wait to wear my Benchling Hawaiian shirt at a BBQ with colleagues! 🍔🌭🔥 It’s the perfect attire for flipping burgers, grilling veggies, and discussing the latest breakthroughs in our research.

1. Design 1
  2. @sam.watson
  3. Rock Climbing!

1. Design #2
  2. @khuang 
  3. Looks perfect for a nature walk at my local state park 😊

1. design 1

2.​ @MelanieKern 

3. I'll live in this shirt- it's phenomenal. work to bbqs, esp hanging out with Mel

1. design 1
  2. @TatiK 
  3. I will wear this to work every day until it falls apart

1. Design 1
  2. @mdalrymple 
  3. I’d wear this bad boy to work all summer

1. Design #1

1. @mdalrymple

1. What wouldn’t I do? BBQ, Dance party, luncheon, kids birthday jamboreeee!! the list goes on and onnnnnnnn ;)

1. Design 2
  2. @tessa.melli 
  3. An excuse to wear a short sleeve shirt at work on hot summer days.

1. design 1! although they’re all great
  2. @Juan Pablo 
  3. Tree of Life sports day! 

1. Design 1 for sure
  2. @Antrom 
  3. Would of course be reserved only for special occasions (invitation to a royal garden party)

1. Design 2 - Sticking with the classic Benchling Blue
  2. @Adam.Jackson 
  3. I’d wear it to work and bash out some Insight dashboards whilst sipping a spicy margarita, only to correct them the day after when they crash.

1. Design three
  2. @Adam.Jackson 
  3. Sandcastles on the beach

1. Design 2 is v cool!
  2. @ellie.scholz 
  3. Repping at BenchTalk!

1) Design 1

2) @Pat.Valerio 

3) Wearing the Benchling Hawaiian shirt I would love to attend the first meetup of Benchling Philadelphia User Group. 

1. Design #3
  2. @mbrier @dpuhl vote and enter to win
  3. Vacay on the Big Island with no laptop!

1. Design #2
  2. @mihnea 
  3. Fishing for striped bass to bring home for my very own lūʻau!

1. Design 3
  2. @claudia 
  3. Drinking locally-made vermouth in the garden, gazing fondly at my new shed.

1. Design 1
  2. @James 
  3. Definitely beach BBQ apparel

1. Design #1
  2. @kyliebalotin you should vote too! 
  3. Definitely will wear it on Aloha Thursdays for everyone at work to see!

Thank you to everyone who participated. 🎉 Design #1 is the winner!

🏆 Winners: 

@kyleweise @tessa.melli @ljb.umoja @mlee @abiasella @the_label_guy @amueller99 @courtney.contreras @jmulcahy @darrentong @james.sugar @winnie @jwyost @cbru @nirmit.d @jcch_novozymes @joyce.samson @abbi.snell @Roy Hubashy @neocaridina_rancher @mkderby @Adam.Jackson @Antrom @MichaelD @James 

🎁 Congrats to our raffle winners! Please fill out this form by Friday, June 21st!